1. This is a DIY embroidery tool kit, you need to do your own embroidery.
2. If you purchased a 14ct cross stitch, use 2 strands to work.
3. If you purchased a 11ct cross stitch, use 3 strands to work.
4. Printed fabric, the pattern has been printed on the canvas,
so the canvas can not touch the water before the embroidery is completed, otherwise the printed part will disappear.
5. White fabric, the canvas is white, there is no printed pattern on the canvas,
and the embroidery can be performed according to the drawings.
6. After finishing the work, put the fabric into the water for half an hour, let it dry, and then you can make a frame for it.
7. The cross stitch embroidery set is handmade. You can hang it in the living room, study, kitchen, bedroom, etc.
It can also be used as a gift to your family and friends to express your love for them.
8. Pictures and descriptions are for reference only, please refer to the actual product.